Drupal database problem

Folks, I'm in the middle of fighting with the drupal database. While trying to add the ability to contact the admin I managed to mess up the database in some way. As a result I'm reverting the database back to 5 am this morning and anything added after that won't show up.

I'm going to add in the ability for anonymous users to read all the posts and comments but they won't be able to post. A new drupal is in the cards but the problem is transferring all the info from the old drupal to the new is rather difficult.

I'm going to try to add in the lost posts later tonight. Sorry for the trouble everyone, but I'm still learning the idiosyncrasies of drupal. Turning on the menu module was the cause of the trouble and I won't be touching that particular part again :-/

Mark

Contact Admin at cubexyz at gmail dot com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click 'Save settings' to activate your changes.

Drupal database

I'm having trouble extracting the lost information from the drupal database. I post a link to it: database

If one of your posts has gone missing you should be able to extract the text from the sql file.