Bonus problem related to the Skewb Star Special Challenge/Competition, with Special Prize, of 14 June 2019

So far, no one has sent in the answers to the two questions posed in the Skewb Star Special Challenge/Competition which I posted here on 14 June 2019, so I thought that I would avail myself of this window of opportunity to add a further bonus problem.

As I´m sure everyone immediately realized, the whole point of the Special Prize of the competition, the Skewb Star Xtreme, SSX, together with the Wolf Tooth Xtreme, WTX, is that solving these cubes is a practical application of knowing all of the solutions to the Skewb Star as well as how to alternate between them, in other words of having found a way to answer the two questions of the competition.

Now it seems to me furthermore that this is the ONLY way to solve the SSX and the WTX, at least in an efficient manner, so if anyone can find a more efficient way of solving the SSX and the WTX that does not involve a system of alternating between the various solutions to the Skewb Star (finding this new method is the bonus problem) I would be extremely interested in that discovery!

Finally: just as with the standard method above, any proposed new method should allow the SSX and the WTX to be solved by someone who had never had the benefit of observing the solved state of the cubes prior to their being scrambled.